Couple of interesting stats:
- Increase in the average app engagement time of 8 minutes per user per day
- An open rate of contextual messages of over 80%. (We sent out about 1000 targeted messages as part of the campaigns)
The above images are from a campaign from Reliance Brands for “The Apartment by RBL”, which showcased some of their licensed brands.
Learnings from the event
More exclusive content and videos for the app
- The Proximity marketing platform should also have some exclusive content that is not available through the normal channels. That will create a buzz about the platform and also bring more brands on-board.
Indoor navigation integration for the exhibition area
- During this event we managed to generate heatmaps at the venue. The next step would be to provide information to the organizers to plan for the next event with information on hot zones and also use the app to handle indoor navigation. We would also like to make this data accessible in real-time to the organizers and understand if it can come in handy in emergency situations.
App and proximity based paperless venue access for visitors
- We would like to make the process of entry & access to the event paperless, by ensuring that people get the passes on the app and also the entire “printed brochure” is made interactive and available as part of the app.
Improved Re-targeting & Re-marketing
- Help the organizers and the brands with re-targeting to people who attended the event. We did this at a smaller scale, but would like to move to Dynamic re-targeting going forward.